Thursday, November 13, 2008

Part 9

I tried to go to wild wild wet with my friend abbub pmug, but as it was raining we decided to go to the club instead. We played bowling which was very fun, and then we played some pool and raced in the arcade. Experienced me knew which was the good arcade machine with the easy to drive steering wheel, so I dashed to try and use it.

Playing pool was very fun, and I totally kicked abbub's butt. Oh yes, before I forget, turns out I'll be taking pool lessons. First lesson was supposed to be Saturday but postponed due to the fact that I'm busy somewhere*ALERT* CLASSIFIED INFO... DO NOT CONTINU*Fades off*

I hope I can play pool and table tennis on Saturday, as I am one of the most skilled lychees I know at those Sports.

Ok, I think I'm going to wrap up for now as I'm running out of ideas. But before I go, I need to tell you something. The games on the sidebar are aggravatingly difficult and I suggest not thinking too much about it as it will make you feel like pulling your hair out. Also, there's this thing about a person who killed his family on this day many years ago, scary eh? You might want to see that. Lastly, I find the useless knowledge facts very interesting. I just love refreshing the page and seeing all the different facts they have. You should try it, you might like it.

Thats all, folks!

No comments: