Sunday, November 9, 2008

Part 3

Part 3. 

Don't know why I'm doing this, but I'm going to watch Quantum Of Solace again today.
The thing is, I may have to watch it yet another time with my family next week, OH NO!

I have a question for you guys. I have one of these cards called a "Nets Cashcard". Do you know where I can top mine up? Can't decide whether to keep that as my main source of cash when I go out. It's very useful as I can use it anywhere that accepts Nets. However, there are places that don't accept Nets and most of the time people don't know what the card is and don't know how to accept payment via Nets Cashcard. Opinions, please!

I was a bit angry the other day when I found out some of my friends had gone to watch Quantum Of Solace without me. I wasn't even notified of the event! Not fair! Oh well, I'll get to watch it more than once so not complaining.

So today, I am going to watch my third movie in the past week. Then this coming week I may be watching Quantum Of Solace one last time with my family, and next week I will try to watch Madagascar: Escape to Africa.

That's all for Part 3. Good day you all!

No comments: