Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Part 8

Nothing much happened today, and this blog is becoming boring because I always have nothing interesting to say. Sad, but its the truth.

So well, I went swimming with a friend for a while, but really wasn't that all exciting.

Also, my sister came back from Japan today. Brought back a lot of souvenirs and things.

So, I'm left to either make up a story or talk about what I'm planning to do tomorrow.

Oh yes, before I forget, I was up quite late watching television last night. First there was CSI:Miami, a must watch. Oh man I love the theme song, guess what it is. clue: The full version of the song is in Rock Band. CSI was great as always.
Next, there was Criminal Minds. I had watched it once before so decided why not, just watch it since I had nothing better to do. Criminal minds was also very good but a little frightening since it was at 11pm in the night and I was watching it alone.
Lasttly, Cold Case came on. I thought "I've watched two of the shows already, ah heck, just watch a third one." So I watched it and it was a very nice show but the story was a bit sad.

And then after that I was a bit scared so I quickly went to bed. Wow, I lead a very boring life don't you think?

So, tomorrow I'm trying to go to Wild Wild Wet with my best friend, hoping we can get there before the place opens and be the first to do one of the attractions.

So now I'm signing off, but before that I want some feedback. Can you guys tell me what I should talk about next time? Cos I find whatever I try to talk about comes out really boring... So please, post in cbox suggestions.

Tyche the Lychee signing off.

No comments: