Thursday, November 13, 2008

Part 10

Hello humans!

I am here today to offer you guys some great deals!

Firstly, I will trade 40SGD for 15Kuwaiti Dinars if you want. Isn't that a great deal?

Secondly, I have found a link to a website where you can watch many movies and TV shows. Selling the link and limited places only as videos lag when too many people viewing at the same time. Please offer. Offers below 15SGD will not be entertained. I do need to have some money to buy things you know?

Also, my earnings are starting to gather slowly. Thank you everybody who has helped me and keep helping me. I need and appreciate your support and you are really helping me to earn some money.

If I continue having days like this for the rest of the month I will have enough money7 to treat my friends to an outing and lots of other stuff.

So please, help me out!

No comments: