Monday, November 10, 2008

Part 6

Every wondered why I number all my posts with "Part (a number)"? This is so I can easily count how many posts I have made.

Anyway, onto today's topic. I am here today to honour my clan in the Lychee navy. Its official name is "Suikoden". I have been with them for a month and a half or so, slowly working up the ranks. I started as an Ensign but with some work, I am now a Commodore. Being called a General is not so much a rank but more of a title. It took me a month of hard work (minus the 11 days I took leave for a holiday) to reach this title. I am so happy and am going to celebrate by trying to donate some gold to help them upgrade our facilities. Then, if my finance situation permits at the end of the month, I will spend some money to buy something and then share it with my clanmates.

At this stage, I wish to thank all the people that have supported me for the past month.(In no order whatsoever, these are the human names they are using)
Brian Li
Ivan Toh
Ronald Strauss
Darwin Theodore
and all the other people in the clan.

Thank you for your support, and I will... I will... Oh wait, there goes the bell, time to go! BB!

No comments: